bambusero designs and makes interior and outdoor lighting products from bamboo and other locally sourced natural materials
- made to order or ready made kits
- hand crafted in bamboo and other natural materials
- low energy
- not found anywhere else
- got an idea for a light? share it
bambusero lighting designs are truly original. make a statement with your own design or ask mark to come up with something special for your space. the innovative use of bamboo gives these lights a unique vibe. other material used are japanese paper, recycled native timbers, and steel.
bambusero outdoor lights:
- everything supplied: just plug in cables and transformer and you're lit.
- two heights: short path lights (about 400mm high) and tall cluster feature lights (about 1m high)
- two styles: lines (a nice crisp look) and spot (funky polka dots).
- easy to install: a stainless steel tube is inserted into the ground and the bamboo light placed into it. the waterproof connectors are simply screwed together. no stripping of wires is required.
- replacement shades available: once the bamboo shade has silvered and cracked through the effect of uv you can buy replacements easily.
spots - $390
lines - $450
set of 5 path lights, all cabling and transformer
cluster of lights
spots - $390
lines - $420
set of 3 tall lights, all cabling and transformer
replacement shades available: once the bamboo shade has silvered and cracked through the effect of uv you can buy replacements easily.
- Short spots - $40 each
- Short lines - $55 each
- Tall spots - $60 each
- Tall lines - $80 each
woven ball - $300
aproximately 500mm diameter, all cabling and transformer